Alcohol Complete Kit BREEZE in ROYAL BLUE, SAPPHIRE, LAGOON, OCEAN and SNOWFLAKE for Fluid Art
The Octpus Fluids Alcohol Ink Starter Set contains everything you need to start painting Alcohol Ink immediately. In addition to 4 matching alcohol ink colours in translucent blue shades you will find in this set 30 ml pigmented Alcohol Ink in white, Octopus Fluids Blending Solution, Isopropanol, Alcohol Ink Paper as well as useful accessories. So you can get started right now and create breathtaking sea paintings!
This set contains:
- each 30 ml Alcohol Ink ROYAL BLUE, SAPPHIRE, LAGOON, OCEAN and SNOWFLAKE
- 100 ml Blending Solution
- 500 ml Isopropanol
- 1 Alcohol Ink Pad 24 cm x 32 cm with 15 sheets of Alcohol Ink Paper, 525g/m²
- 10 x pipettes for fine absorption of alcohol ink or pure alcohol, e.g. for brightening image areas
- 1 x small, very practical 150 ml measuring cup for mixing colours or as working bowl for cleaner and/or alcohol as brightener.
- 1 x mini funnel for transferring the alcohol inks or the pure alcohol (isopropanol) into the small openings of our paint bottles.
- 1 x with 4 mm thin diameter very flexible and approx. 30 cm long PVC hose for very fine blowing of the Alcohol Ink.
- 1 x 15 cm PVC hose with 6mm diameter for blowing the Alcohol Ink. The effect is comparable with results from the drinking straw.
- 1 x 15 cm PVC hose with 8mm diameter for blowing the Alcohol Ink with a larger effect.
- 4 cellulose swabs for cleaning dosing tips etc. and for the swab technique in the painting which is loved by many users.
- 2 vinyl gloves to protect your hands
Discover your creativity and be inspired by the fluid painting trend too. Even beginners have impressive results with our Alcohol Inks. Create gorgeous color gradients, abstract effects, and endlessly surprising shapes with the brillant Octopus Fluids Alcohol Inks. And if you’re already an alcohol ink expert, our Alcohol Inks will win you over with their special flow properties and varied, exciting intercolour bleeding.
The Octopus Fluids Alcohol Ink is a transparent and fast-drying colour with an alcohol base developed especially for fluid painting techniques, resin art and epoxy.
It can be used on almost all smooth, non-porous materials. It is best suited to specially coated papers (e.g. Yupo Paper), glass, metal, ceramics, porcelain, and stone – the applications of Octopus Fluids Alcohol Inks are almost endless.
After drying, the acid-free Alcohol Inks are smudge- and waterproof, but can be re-liquefied or removed at any time using isopropyl alcohol. Even better results can be achieved using our Octopus Fluids Cleaner.
Thanks to its luminous intensity and extremely well-balanced intercolour bleeding, Octopus Fluids Alcohol Inks are not only good for imbuing your fluid painting artworks with their particular expressive force. They are also excellently suited to colouring your resin artworks or resin jewellery. But exciting mixed media projects can also be created very well with our alcohol inks.
Used with the Octopus Fluids Blending Solution, which is designed especially for our Alcohol Inks, you can achieve enhanced colour nuances and effects. Specially developed cleaner completes Octopus Fluids range of products.