Dylon Machine Fabric Dye Pods are suited to larger items or quantities that can be washed in the machine. Ready-to-use fabric dyes in a 350g pack – easier to use than ever! All in 1 formula to revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings in the washing machine.
DYLON ALL-IN-ONE MACHINE DYE INSTRUCTIONS:
The shade you achieve will depend on 3 things:
First, weigh dry fabric to ensure you have sufficient dye. Once you are ready:
• Use in front loading automatic washing machines. Do not use in launderette machines.
• Don’t dye more than half machine’s maximum load to avoid crowding which will give patchy result
• Don’t use more than five packs of dye at once You do not need to add salt with the new DYLON 350g packs of Machine Dye
• Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks
• Should any dye be left in machine after dyeing, add cup of bleach to drum, add detergent as usual & run machine empty on 40°C cycle
• After dyeing, wash separately or with similar colours for first two washes to remove any excess dye
• Polyester stitching will not dye. Always read the full instructions in pack before use.