Dylon Machine Fabric Dye Pods are suited to larger items or quantities that can be washed in the machine. Ready-to-use fabric dyes in a 350g pack – easier to use than ever! All in 1 formula to revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings in the washing machine.
DYLON ALL-IN-ONE MACHINE DYE INSTRUCTIONS:
The shade you achieve will depend on 3 things:
- FABRIC TYPE
• Cotton, linen & viscose will dye to full shade
• Polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes will dye to lighter shade
• Wool, silk, polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes e.g. ‘dry clean only’, cannot be dyed
- FABRIC AMOUNT
• One pack will dye up to 600g of fabric (e.g. jeans, bath towel, double sheet) to the full shade & up to 1.2kg of fabric (e.g. double duvet) to lighter shade
• Multiple packs will dye larger amounts to full shade, e.g. 2 packs for 1200g (e.g. double duvet) or 4 packs for 2kg (e.g. curtains)
- ORIGINAL FABRIC COLOUR
• You can change one strong colour to another (or dye it to a lighter shade) by using DYLON PRE-DYE which lightens before you dye, ready for colour change. • Otherwise colour mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric gives purple
• Patterned fabric will often still show through
First, weigh dry fabric to ensure you have sufficient dye. Once you are ready:
- Put damp fabric into the drum. Just peel off lid, put the Pod directly into the drum of the washing machine and run 40C or 30C cycle. Run another 40C or 30C cycle with detergent
- Dry fabric away from direct heat & sunlight
• Use in front loading automatic washing machines. Do not use in launderette machines.
• Don’t dye more than half machine’s maximum load to avoid crowding which will give patchy result
• Don’t use more than five packs of dye at once You do not need to add salt with the new DYLON 350g packs of Machine Dye
• Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks
• Should any dye be left in machine after dyeing, add cup of bleach to drum, add detergent as usual & run machine empty on 40°C cycle
• After dyeing, wash separately or with similar colours for first two washes to remove any excess dye
• Polyester stitching will not dye. Always read the full instructions in pack before use.
Returns & Exchange
At Homes N Living we ship most of the orders within 24 hours of payment confirmation. You will be advised of the shipping information via email once it has been despatched.
If goods are found not as described or damaged you are entitled to a replacement or refund. To return unused, unwanted and undamaged products, you must notify us by writing to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
We will appreciate your cooperation in making the returns and refunds smooth and hassle free by abiding by the following terms and conditions given below.
- For goods that have been damaged in transit: If there is a noticeable damage or shortage, make a note of it on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign the receipt and verify that there is damage. If there is a noticeable damage or shortage, make a note of it on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign the receipt and verify that there is damage. Save the damaged package or carton for inspection. Items that arrive damaged or defective will be replaced. Damage to materials inside a package with no external damage evident should be notified to us at once. We must notify carriers within 5 days, or they may deny liability.
- Returns are only accepted within 15 days of delivery.
- If the product delivered to you has been sent in error by Homes N Living, the product should be returned unused and in saleable condition. No charges would be levied on the customer.
- If product was ordered by the customer in error or change of mind: - The product should be returned in an unused and saleable condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges on the return. All returns must be accompanied by Return Merchandise Authorization form. A short note stating your reason for return. An original packing slip and invoice. This information must be shown on the outside of the packaging used for returning the goods. Products should be in new condition, and in their original boxes.
- No refunds or exchanges available sale items and custom orders, books and certain other items marked as non-returnable.
- Always ship your returns via an insured carrier with tracking. Homes N Living does not accept liability for returns that arrived to us damaged.